Ginny B'S

Monday, December 8, 2008

Secret Santa Yippee!!!







Oh, Boy!! Went to the mailbox and found my Secret Santa Gift. Oh, what fun!!! Inside the special gift bag, were so many goodies. Beautiful candles, delicious chocolate, precious soap and darling bookmarks, a cute as a button big button of
Wes that I put on immediately, and the cutest Secret Santa Gift Tag.
OH, I love it all, can't wait to sit around this holiday season and read and use my magnetic bookmarks. I at a piece of chocolate right off and it was delicious.
THANKS SO MUCH, whoever you are. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I'm mailing my gift today, I's had a hard time finding the right box.
THANKS SECRET SANTA WHOEVER YOU ARE

4 comments:

  1. You hit the mother lode as well!!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, who doesn't like chocolate?? And that pin of your little precious pumpkin, Wes? Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you got some nice things!!! Amy and I just did an updated SSS post listing everyone that has received and blogged about their goodies

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling gift, and so personal too. That was very thoughtful!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, as long as it is positive and a nice sweet comment!!!