Ginny B'S

Monday, November 24, 2008

Please add this family to your prayers, and church prayer chains

Our son-in-law Jack works for this couple and they just had a baby last week. She is a precious baby girl and she will be having open heart surgery. It was scheduled for this morning, but has had to be moved due to the fact that two scrub nurses had to call in sick. The doctor did not want to perform this critical surgery without those nurses, so it was moved to tomorrow. Please keep this family in you prayers. I do not know that I would be able to go through this type of problem with a newborn baby. It is hard enough when they are so tiny and helpless. It really makes me realize how lucky I was with both of my pregnancies.
I know that they will appreciate all of your prayers!!! Thanks.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/peytonpayne

Please checkout her story and mom's journal

6 comments:

  1. OMG I will! That is so sad. They would have to hospitalize me as well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers
    wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving
    stopping by from SSS just to let you know I have a SSS update post up today please stop by

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sending well wishes and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're on the list honey!
    One of my friends' sons had open-heart surgery a week after he was born. He is the BIGGEST kid in his class now.
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. One of my HS students had open heart surgery as an infant...and a darling girl today!
    Thanksgiving Blessings,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, as long as it is positive and a nice sweet comment!!!