Ginny B'S

Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's About Time !!!!


I have not been paying much attention to my blog. I got to meeting old high school chums on facebook and it has been lots of fun, in fact two of them only live 30 miles from me and we grew up together 9 hours away. We even got to have lunch together a couple of weeks ago. It was great to catch up and we can still talk on facebook. Also, I've been so busy looking at all the wonderful blogs and things I can learn and do that I've not had much time for my own blog. I will try to keep this going as often as I can.


I have been having a wonderful summer. I got to go to Corpus Christi and see my BF Tracy and we had a wonderful time together. Hoping to go back before summer is over. She is doing so good. I have also gotten to spend time with my little grandson and my daughters. Also, its been so nice to see my mom and dad every few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, as long as it is positive and a nice sweet comment!!!