Ginny B'S

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Many New Things Happen'n at the Lazy B

I haven't posted in about 3 years.  I was busy with grand baby number 2 when I last posted, and since then we have welcomed grand baby number 3 to the family.  We treasure all the time that we get to spend with all 3 grands, and our daughters and their husbands.  


We Love These precious grands!!!

In the last two and 1/2 years I have been busy.  I took the activity director position at a nursing home and did this for 2 years. I loved so many of the people, but it was a lot like teaching and I was having to drive every day and so I decided to retire again from that occupation. I am now staying home and really staying busy.  We have a garden this summer, so I have been canning and making pickles. Mustang grape jelly and  many homemade goodies.  We purchased some baby pygmy goats and just bought a mini nubian goat.  I hope to be able to milk her and then make some cheese, lotion, and soap. When she is old enough.   Oh yes, and we do have chickens.  I'm going to be sharing some pics of all these precious animals on our Lazy B soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, as long as it is positive and a nice sweet comment!!!