Ginny B'S

Monday, July 24, 2017

Meet Lou!!


Meet Lou, she is a mini Nubian, she was born on June 25, 2017.  I was so excited to find her and I am hoping to be able to get her bred and have her produce goat milk, so that I can learn to milk her, make soap and lotion and maybe even learn to make cheese.  I met the sweetest lady who owned her, and currently has her mother. She milks her mother and makes the items that I want to learn to make.  I hope that we can get together when she is producing milk and I can learn some things from her.  Of course, I have been looking on pinterest to learn all I can before it comes time to really be able to milk her and use her milk.  I have thoroughly enjoyed finally just having the time to  be able to do some of the things that I enjoy doing around my home. Thanks for stopping by and seeing my latest project.  Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, as long as it is positive and a nice sweet comment!!!