Ginny B'S

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Birthday Celebrations- 75 and 18







This past weekend we had a wonderful time camping out at Navarro Mills Lake. This lake is located about half way between all of us. My parents come from Waco, Shani and Jack come from Corsicana, and we drive from Hillsboro. It was the perfect place to gather. We camped and boated all weekend.

One June 28, Saturday, we celebrated my dad's birthday and my youngest daughter, Holly's birthday. Dad turned seventy-five and Holly turned 18. This is always a very special day!!!

We had such a great time with everyone. Shani's in laws were able to come also.
My husband Kenny, Shani's husband Jack and Jack's best friend Andy caught 75 fish Saturday morning, so we had a huge fish fry that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, as long as it is positive and a nice sweet comment!!!