Ginny B'S

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time is slippin away...



Made this Mountain Dew Cake from Patti's Pantry. It is so easy, light and delicious. I love recipes like this.



I'm working on some projects this week. I pictured on a previous blog a chair I was going to redo. Well, it was a piece of junk , I guess that's what you get when you buy junk, but I found another piece of junk for $ 2.00 and it is a much better piece of junk. Anyway. I'be been working on it this week, here are some pics so far. I'm not finished as I want to add some real neat long fringe when I can get to Waco, or I might have to order some online. At first I thought the shipping was too expensive, but then I thought of the gas to go to Hobby Lobby in Waco. Anyway, so far I think it looks pretty good, but not quite where I want it yet.

Got more projects to work on today, better get at it.


Here's another one for another day, my $10.00 headboard and footboard from a garage sale this weekend.


2 comments:

  1. OMG I love it! Can't wait to see it. BTW, what did you do with the POS chair you bought first? Don't tell me you trashed it...I have a soft spot for unwanted chairs....it's a terminal illness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright that's it- I am so kickin' your hubby's ass. Yes, I did the reply, but, you know responding would take 2.3 minutes off my blogging time and that is not possible. I must blog i must blog...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, as long as it is positive and a nice sweet comment!!!